WOMAN GIVING MONEY TO STRANGERS?

In this generation, you rarely get to see people who are extremely kind, and would take a bullet for you. There are also some kind of people who are super-rich and would "pretend" to be kind to people. But have you ever seen a person who is super-rich and at the same time, being kind to people? 
You may have, or you may have not.
But, you never know if that person is being a hypocrite or not. Okay, let's face it. That particular person may look as angelic as possible, and behave like a saint, but do you know what that person's really like? He/She could be a trained pathological liar, for all you know. 
Of course, this ''theory'' of mine isn't applicable to ALL the people. 
But this maybe shows that it probably does exist:

Me, and my three other friends were at Starbucks. Since I'm not much of a Starbucks-going person, I was a bit confused what to order. After a little while, when I was done ordering, this woman started getting all anxious and ''rolling her eyes''.
''Can you move aside now? I think you gave your order.'' she said in a husky tone.
'' Um...yeah sure, I just have to give money to this guy.'' i said fidgetingly.
She rolled her eyes again.
But then, I realised I was a 100 rupees short (2 dollars, I guess) Thank god, I had two other friends beside me. 
'' Dude, I don't have any 100 rupees. I just have thousand rupee changes'' said one.
'' Wait, I have some loose cash in my purse'' said the other. But before she could even reach her purse the woman behind me stuck a hundred rupee bill in my face. 
Everyone froze around me. If you would've clicked a picture of us ''jaw dropping'', you could have totally won the prize for the most shocked look of the decade. This is something which does not happen to you everyday, does it? Would you be so kind enough to be giving money to complete strangers?
''Here, take it'' she said, politely ( I wonder why)
'' Are you sure?'' I asked.
'''Yeah, sure. This is no big deal at all.'' she said slyly.
''But why'd you give it to me. This is YOUR money.'' I said laughingly, wondering if this is some kind of joke. But I took the money anyway.
'' Oh, take it. I'm fine with it. It's good, you know. Passing money. It's alright with me.'' she said.
'' Well, then, thank you very much. That's...kind of you.'' I said.
The moment I gave the money to the counter guy, my friends started eyeballing me as if I had just done some kind of crime. They actually took me aside and started lecturing me for taking the note.
Okay, you must be thinking I am a mannerless person for taking the note, but hey- she gave it to me after thinking about it, right?
She OFFERED me the money. She WANTED me to take the money, right?
And clearly she wasn't drunk. Or....atleast she didn't look like one. So, why would I decline that?
But, my dear readers, don't worry. I gave the woman a hundred rupees back after my friend lent me the money.
But, after all of this, I think she just wanted us to get out of line so that she could give her order and get everything done with. And the money? It was just some mere device to show ''kindness'' and make her appear as a ''super rich person who is extremely kind and generous''.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independence Given To Women